Visit Ambrosia and sample the delights of Chef Mike as he serves up Concordian giant turtle, and legendary crab in the first of a three video series.
Thursday, 28th October 2021 – Team17 have teamed up with Chef Mike as part of Visit Ambrosia, the official website for the Concordian Tourism Board, sponsored by Epic Chef, the quirky narrative-driven cooking adventure launching on PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on 11th November.
Chef Mike Haracz has a degree in Culinary Nutrition from Johnson & Wales University in Providence, RI, and over 20 years of experience including roles as executive chef, culinary manager, and in food and beverage research & development. He is currently a consultant for the food and beverage industry, as well as building his social media presence with brand partnerships, content creation, and actively trying to be a wonderful human.
On today’s menu, giant turtle, and legendary crab:
Chef Mike Haracz, Gastronomic Ambassador for Concordia and Ambrosia, said:
“Developing new recipes in kitchens and restaurants around the US and beyond has been the backbone of my carrier for many years; taking the fresh ingredients found in Epic Chef and creating delectable delicacies for the game’s denizens across the town of Ambrosia has been a wonderful challenge. I hope people enjoy making some of the meals – including the unicorn steak – and serving up their very own slice of Ambrosia over the next few weeks!”
Epic Chef Key features
- Story Time: A wonderfully crafted narrative unfolds as players journey to become the very best chef in Ambrosia
- Delicious Dishes: Dynamic recipe creation means that players can experiment with thousands of different ingredient combinations to create a unique menu of delicious delights
- Food Fights: Engage in battles across Ambrosia with master chefs; dishes are scored on a variety of things and no two judges have the same taste, meaning every battle is different
- Home Sweet Home: Customise and repair the dilapidated (and slightly haunted) villa Zest calls home to its former glory
- Discover Ambrosia: When the kitchen gets a little too hot players can go on spa trips, try fishing, or meet the friendly locals.
To keep up to date with all the information on Epic Chef, go to www.visitambrosia.com – the official website of the Concordian Tourism Board – like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and join us on Discord.