BRISTON gets off the beaten track to present a new watch, stronger, more powerful, by creating a very robust outdoor model.
Instinctive and functional, the Streamliner Adventure was designed for urban enthusiasts in search of freedom as well as sports aficionados who love escape and thrills.
BRISTON offers us a shock-resistant watch that is faithful to the cambered-barrel shape of the Streamliner line. Lightness and robustness are keywords defining this new case (44mm) made of acetate featuring vegetal veins in different shades of green or grey and tortoiseshell cellulose acetate that make the brand’s success since the beginning. The use of matt black or khaki PVD treatment on the case, bezel and pushers reinforce the masculine and sporty character of this novelty.
The Streamliner Adventure offers a wide range of functions:
• An analogue quartz movement displaying the hours and minutes coupled with a digital movement.
• A black-coloured inner ring houses indexes in black or khaki PVD with inserts in white or beige superluminova.
• Backlighting of the two digital screens located at 12 o’clock and 6 o’clock,
• The central part is provided with numbers & mentions affixed on different levels to add depth and to be used to display the various functions
To perfect its adventurer look, the Streamliner Adventure is mounted on interchangeable velcro straps, equipped with a scratch system, ultra-useful & water-resistant.
- Size: 44 x 44 mm
- Opening dial: 33,25 mm
- Thickness: 15,50 mm
- Italian grey tortoiseshell, tortoiseshell or Italian green wooden acetate: handmade matt finish
- Lugs / Pushers / screw-down back: sandblasted brushed 316L stainless steel with matt black PVD treatment
- Black bezel in brushed aluminium with START / RESET / LIGHT & MODE inscriptions printed in white or beige
- Black or khaki PVD crown engraved with BRISTON blazon & with white, beige or ink feeling K1 Domed mineral crystal – 3.5 mm thickness
- Water-resistance to:100m/10 ATM
Analog Quartz Movement:
- Movements & functions:
- Miyota 203A manufactured by Citizen,
- Functions: Hours & Minutes
- 3 years battery life
- Functions: Full Auto LED lighting, timing function – 1/100 sec, 1 daily alarm & snooze
- function, day of the week, date, month, digital time, 12/24 hour time format
- Power reserve: 2 years
Dial & hands
- Fixed black inner ring with white or khaki lines (minute track) & black PVD indexes & white C1 luminescent Superluminova® inserts or khaki PVD indexes & khaki inserts
- Central part: matt black with white or khaki numerals
- Date, Week, Month, BRISTON, Alarm, 100m / 330FT, Sig (Signal), Spl (Split Second) in white or khaki, small triangles and Streamliner in red
- steel Hour & Minute “baton” hands in matt black PVD & Superluminova® inserts
- Black or khaki matt PVD “baton” Hour & Minutes hands & with white or khaki Superluminova® inserts
- Interchangeable military green, grey or bronze stitched velcro strap with scratch system BRISTON blazon embossed on black stitched part
- Length: 185mm / Width: 20 mm
- Buckle in black or khaki matt PVD with BRISTON engraved
BRISTON: the unconventional French touch
Brice Jaunet, BRISTON’s founder, has a wealth of experience in the luxury watch industry, dating back 15 years. Brice’s passion and proven market knowledge led to the creation of BRISTON as the synthesis of a personal and professional life dedicated to watches.
Resulting from his thoughts & research, Brice Jaunet wanted to create a beautiful, true & authentic timepiece but also affordable. From this spirit, BRISTON creates its own particular style with strong classical watchmaking DNA but brings this smart & casual touch, with the use of innovative raw materials and a variety of colours that create its authentic style. It is by diverting and mixing materials that he will be able to create the Clubmaster model, as a chic and quirky accessory.
Using cellulose acetate, traditionally used in the eyewear industry, and proposing this raw material in unexpected colours to adorn its collection is an innovation that reinforces BRISTON’s sport-chic look & British spirit. BRISTON works in partnership with the best
Italian supplier of cellulose acetate: it is a natural and hypoallergenic material, made up of 70% of cotton fibres and flowers.
From the very beginning, the NATO strap has been chosen by the founder to highlight the brand’s marked DNA: the British and sport-chic spirit.
Modern, chic but casual, the BRISTON watches seduce Hipsters, Dandies, Preppies & Trendsetters, – whether they are men or women – or just watch aficionados.
Because time flies inexorably, BRISTON has 8 years of existence. Eight years after its successful launching at Colette in Paris, eight years through which the young watch brand has established itself.