Tokyo, Japan – 26th November – Marvelous Co., Ltd. is pleased to announce that the iGi indie Game incubator will be open for the 2nd round of applications from 26th November Friday 15:00 (JST) / 06:00 (GMT).
Marvelous will continue to provide mentoring by Japanese and international experts to entrants, which proved a very popular feature in the first round of applications. In addition, Marvelous will provide support to indie game developers in the various categories described below, by providing financial assistance to the teams that need development funding.
Categories for applicants:
● Those who plan to self-publish on PC (Steam) or other platform;
● Those who are interested in receiving financial support for the development of a highly complete prototype to attract publishers and investors;
● Those who would like to participate in the live distribution of the game;
● Those who do not correspond to any of the above.
● To be eligible, participants must be 18 years or older, Japanese speakers and residents in Japan.
● Entrants must be able to present a playable portion of the game or a demo. (game builds in pre-production phase will be disqualified)
● Participants must not have an existing contract with a publisher. (pending contracts will be accepted)
● Entrants must be willing to participate in weekly online sessions totaling at around 4 hours.
● No English proficiency required. (a training program for presenting in English will be available)
● Entrants must be able to participate in mentoring and training sessions for a period of 6 months.
For more information please see: https://igi.dev/