This Indie gem has you headbang on a highway from hell!
– Limited boxed versions available for pre-order –
Stuttgart, Germany – December 10th, 2021 – Strictly Limited Games, in partnership with Chorus Worldwide Games & Toge Productions, are proud to announce that Tahoe Games’ indie-gem “Rising Hell” will receive an exclusive, limited physical release. This 2D action rogue-lite with a stylish pixel-look offers tons of adrenaline-pumping action, underlined by bone-shredding heavy-metal riffs, as you fight your way through the ghoulish gatekeepers of hell.
Rising Hell will be available for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4, as a boxed Limited Edition and Special Limited Edition, with pre-orders kicking off on Sunday, December 12th, at 12 AM CET (midnight), only at Strictly Limited Games.
About the game:
Rising Hell puts you in the shackles of Arok, a sinner wielding a mysterious bestial arm with the power to kill demons. Fight your way through hordes of blood-lusting abominations, as you ascend vertically through the randomly-generated and ever-changing depths of hell, to reach freedom and resurrect your dark master Lucifer on the surface.
Head-banging heavy metal riffs and gorgeously grotesque pixel graphics will accompany you on your climb, facing the bug-ridden Beelzebub’s Lair, and other pits of hell with different creatures, bosses, and living traps lurking at every turn. To stand a chance, you need to chain together combos, complete jumping manoeuvres and collect red orbs from slain foes, to spend on mighty buffs and talents.
Whether you’re a veteran with a knack for retro games or this is your first rogue-lite rodeo, Rising Hell will give you the kick you need! With the threat of permadeath pumping adrenaline through your veins, one thing’s for sure – you’re in for a hell of a time as you head-bang your way up on this highway from hell!
- Slay in style while head-banging to heavy-metal riffs
- Vertical hell-ride: Climb out of ever-changing, procedurally-generated hell by chaining together jump-attacks and satisfying combos
- In true rogue-lite fashion, the threat of permadeath is ever present, but if you meet your demise, you come back stronger, as buffs continue to level up
- Unlock and play additional cursed characters to explore a variety of playstyles, including the powerful Sydna or the agile rogue fiend Zelos
- Fight epic boss battles, slaying ancient demons such as Dagon, Beelzebub and more
Strictly Limited Editions with hellish extras for real demon slayers:
Strictly Limited Games is giving Rising Hell the boxed legacy it deserves, with two unique limited editions, available for pre-order exclusively via the Strictly Limited Games online shop.
The Limited Edition is limited to 2,200 copies for Nintendo Switch and 1,200 for PlayStation 4, at a price of 29.99€, including a colourful game manual.
The Special Limited Edition is limited to 1,800 copies for Nintendo Switch and 800 for PlayStation 4, for 49.99€, including lots of additional collectables:
- Special Limited Edition box
- Colourful game manual
- Original graphic novel
- Original metal soundtrack on CD
- Art booklet
- Infernal poster (DIN A3)
- 4 character cards
- Rising Hell logo sticker