Skip to content
- 25g Linguine Pasta
- 1 packet of Bird’s Eye steam
- 1 pack of Birds Eye fresh country vegetables
- 1 bottle of Blue Dragon original sweet chilli sauce
- 1 pack of Iceland’s sweet chilli prawns
- Olive oil
- put pasta in a pan and half fill with water add 2 drops of olive oil and bring to
the boil, once the water reaches boiling point turn down to simmer.
- Meanwhile place a teaspoon of olive oil in a frying pan or wok, and add the
prawns fry for 10 minutes turning occasionally
- Add the vegetables to the prawns after 10 minutes, and heat
- Add pasta once soft, to the frying pan
- Pour the Blue Dragon Chilli sauce into the frying pan and gentle toss the
ingredients till covered.
- Heat until piping hot, garnish with grinded black pepper and serve