Skip to content
- 1 rack / approx. 1.5 kg pork ribs – cut in to individual ribs
- For the sticky sauce –
- 4 heaped tablespoons (170 g) Redcurrant jelly
- 2 tablespoons runny honey
- 2 tablespoons dark soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon Thai chilli sauce (or 1 fresh chopped chilli)
- 1 cloves garlic – crushed
- 3 cm fresh ginger – grated
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce together and marinate the ribs for a minimum
- of 20 minutes or preferably overnight.
- Preheat the oven to gas 5 / 200*c.
- Place the ribs along with all the marinade in a baking dish and cover with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour on the top shelf.
- Remove the foil, toss and turn the ribs in their sauce.
- Return to the oven and cook for a further 20 – 30 minutes on the middle shelf, tossing in the sauce during cooking a further one or two times until bubbling, sticky and the sauce reduced.
Recipe by Zena Leech-Calton ©
Cookery tutor and food writer
Inst – @love_norwich_food